Senior Treasury Management | Banking | Remote
Oswego, IL US
As Senior Treasury Management you provide subject matter expertise related to funding, liquidity management, liquidity stress testing, asset/liability management, interest rate risk management, capital adequacy, and capital stress testing.
- Draft and develop marketing strategies for treasury management products, as well as marketing plans for current year goals.
- Research competitor’s products: analyze strategies to recommend advantageous marketing position.
- Assist in the development of departmental strategies, tactics and objectives.
- In direct partnership with treasury management services/operations, work with external vendors to evaluate current and future product offerings and service deliveries
- Enhance existing customer relationships through the introduction of new services/products that improve customer satisfaction. Identify and develop prospects for deposit and treasury management services into new relationships.
- Serve as primary contact for deposit and treasury management services with a significant number of customers with moderately complex needs.
- Collaborate with consumer and commercial lines of business to schedule and attend joint calls on new prospects for deposit and treasury management services. this may include maintenance, upgrading, and problem resolution as it relates to treasury management issues with clients and prospects.
- Identify appropriate deposit and treasury management products and services for customers and prospects; coordinate set-up and implementation.
- Perform account analysis to review cost of services for potential customers and analyze and make recommendations and adjustments for existing customers.
- Manage income production and loss prevention.
- Provide functional assistance and training to partners as it relates to treasury management products and services.
- Conduct relationship reviews to ensure proper pricing is realized, and appropriate cross-sell opportunities are identified.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, or closely related field
- 5 years of Treasury Management experience.
- Must be analytical and possess good human relations qualities and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the skill and ability to handle difficult and sensitive business situations.
- Bank and business accounting functions.
- Banking laws and regulations.
- Financial planning, reports, and budgeting concepts.
- Customer service and operations practices in the banking industry.
- Analyze, interpret, summarize, and present information and data in an effective manner.
- Plan, organize and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Analyze and solve work problems.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly, orally and in writing.