Production Administrator AP
Nashville, TN US
As a Production Administrator, your administrative support, organizational skills, and attention to detail will be a valuable addition to a home building division office. You will coordinate between various members of the division team and be a true asset to help keep the wheels of "new construction home building" running smoothly.
Join a Fortune 500, Multi-Billion dollar entity with great Training, Strong Corporate Culture, Tremendous Career Growth, Profit Sharing/Stock Options and Comprehensive Benefits.
If you are a team player, have strong organizational skills and high attention to detail, this could be a great fit.
- Daily communication with internal project management staff and division management team
- Maintain effective working relationships with subcontracting vendors
- Oversee field checks, invoicing, and accounts payable processes for new starts
- Monitor vendor insurance, contractor agreements, and scheduling
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self-directed with excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with accounting cycles preferred
- Experience within the home building industry is a plus.