New Home Sales Consultant | Sales | Lawrenceville, GA
Lawrenceville, GA US
As a New Home Sales Consultant, you can impact the lives of customers while working in an environment of respect and professional development, where you are empowered to build a financially rewarding 6-figure sales career. You will develop prospects into home buyers by building relationships. Your exceptional relationship skills, penchant for problem solving, and strong closing techniques will help you achieve and exceed your sales goals.
- Initiate prospecting and marketing campaigns to attract new customers
- Establish rapport, conduct needs analysis and perform cost-estimates with home buying customers
- Demonstrate model home and home sites, blueprints, and site plans
- Guide customers through the purchase process, present purchase agreements, and coordinate with Mortgage team to help select the best financing program that meets customer financial goals.
- Deliver superior customer service to customers
- Work 3 weekends a month to better accommodate our buyers (you’ll maintain a 5-day work week with 2 alternate days off)
- At least 3 years of commissioned sales experience
- Proven metrics and sales results (e.g. percentage of goals met or exceeded, awards and accomplishments)
- Professional communication skills
- Four-year degree preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to meet established job functions