Mortgage Loan Processor | Experienced & Entry | Career Growth
Pittsburgh, PA US
Are you a team player? Goal oriented? Do you have high energy? Are you an Overachiever and Competitive?
Amazing opportunity with a Top US Home builder looking to add Quality Mortgage Loan Professionals.
Strong Customer Services a Must!
As a Loan Processor, you will work directly with our home buying customers. You will impact the lives of our customers while working in an environment of respect, empowerment, and professional development. Your customer service expertise and financial background will allow you to help families purchase high quality homes in your community. You will act as a liaison between the borrower, sales team, and underwriting department to ensure a helpful and friendly home buying experience.
The Loan Processor will continue their career growth either in Operational Leadership or as Loan Officer
In a cyclical industry this opportunity provides job security with a company that has a long record of sustained success. A company that retains and promotes from within through a robust leadership development program with strong company tenure.
- Positively impact the customer experience, while maintaining frequent communication and providing exceptional customer service to homebuyers
- Maintain ongoing communication with NVR Mortgage and Homebuilding staff throughout the entire loan process
- Manage multiple loan files, collect and record customer information, and ensure timely processing of mortgages
- Set up loan files, order all exhibits (i.e., VOE's, VOD's credit report, etc.), and follow up on submitted and pending loans.
- Coordinate closing paperwork, ensure accuracy and completeness of loan files prior to passing to the closing department
- Excellent customer service, and strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Experience processing loans, preferred
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, underwriting policies, compliance, and procedures, preferred