Mortgage Loan Officer | No Self Gen | Career Growth
Columbia, MD US
Are you a team player? Goal oriented? Do you have high energy? Are you an Overachiever and Competitive?
Amazing opportunity with a Top US Home builder looking to add Quality Mortgage Loan Professionals.
These are captive borrowers, no self generated business.
Strong Customer Services a Must!
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and settlement. You’ll prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options, and assist in repairing credit challenged purchasers as needed. You also serve as the primary point of contact for home buyers throughout the home buying process. You will have a direct impact on the customers ability to secure a loan for their dream home.
In a cyclical industry this opportunity provides job security with a company that has a long record of sustained success. A company that retains and promotes from within through a robust leadership development program with strong company tenure.
- Assume full responsibility to guide new home purchasers through the loan process from loan application to loan approval and settlement
- Prequalify prospective buyers, review financing options, and assist in repairing credit challenged purchasers as needed
- Serve as the primary point of contact for home buyers throughout the home buying process
- Remain knowledgeable on all available loan programs to compete with lenders and earn each customer’s business
- Originate high quality loan applications and submit to the processing department along with all supporting documentation
- Maintain weekly contact with all borrowers, brokers, branch personnel, and/or Homebuilding partners to answer questions regarding specific loans, share loan status, and build relationships
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the Homebuilding Sales team to support the monthly sales goals of each community
- Educate sales and marketing team members on industry changes and new product offerings
- Provide excellent service to the builder and homebuyer while meeting yearly performance goals
- Must meet National and State licensing requirements
- At least 2 years of professional experience in conventional and government loans
- Strong knowledge of FNMA, FHA, and State housing loans
- Strong selling, customer service, and vocational skills
- Drug Testing and Credit Check are required