Loan Closer | Mortgage | Entry Level
Pittsburgh, PA US
Top US Home Builder Mortgage company is looking to add Quality Professionals to their Team in Pittsburgh.
The Loan Closer is responsible for preparing the closing documents and sending the required documents to settlement, the Loan Closer reviews the final closed loan package for accuracy and completeness. The Loan Closer must possess strong attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
Your desire to excel is matched by a commitment to your success and you'll have the tools and industry knowledge you need. The management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. In a cyclical industry this opportunity provides job security with a company that has a long record of sustained success. A company that retains and promotes from within through a robust leadership development program with strong company tenure.
If you are career minded and looking to join a growing organization with an opportunity to grow your career, apply today.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for preparing an accurate closing disclosure for the customer to review and acknowledge receipt of, at least 3 business days prior to closing. Responsible for any updates or changes that may be required on the closing disclosure after initial distribution to customer.
- After closing, responsible for reviewing the final closing documents for accuracy and completeness, as needed.
- Per branch shipping requirements, ship files to the shipping department, as needed.
Quality Control and audit
- Responsible for maintaining a complete understanding of Quality Control/Audit procedures, corporate policies, regulatory policies and all procedures related to RESPA disclosures in order to review closed home loan files for accuracy and compliance.
- Expected to meet the branch Quality Control score requirement as well as assist branch in achieving a minimum audit score of 90.
- Fully responsible for meeting the branch required LASR scores.
- Manage the closing backlog in a timely and effective manner, to include managing any closing date changes.
- Manage the closing schedule to ensure Processors are delivering a clear-to-close home loan in time for the closing disclosure to be prepared and delivered to customer in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Processors, Loan Officers and Title Company to ensure appropriate figures are obtained to meet the closing disclosure distribution requirements.
Benefits are among the best in the industry reflecting a strong commitment to all employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays