Home Loan Sales Manager | Mortgage | Annapolis, MD
Annapolis, MD US
High drive Mortgage Sales Leader with focus on customer experience and conversation of in bound leads is wanted to build and manage a team.
- Create and implement sales strategies that result in increased conversion rates.
- Educating and training direct to consumer sales team members on how to effectively deliver mortgage loan solutions, educate the customer on the loan process, and provide excellent customer service.
- Collaborate with product lead on program enhancements from customer communications, automation, lead criteria, to technical improvements.
- Overall responsibility for managing the day-to-day sales activities of the division.
- Effectively recruits, coaches, manages, and motivates a high-performance sales team.
- Provides sales training for all Mortgage Originators in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Effectively motivates all sales personnel to meet individual production goals and division production goals.
- Works with the secondary marketing manager and Sales Manager ensuring products and pricing are competitive to support the team.
- Directly manages Originators including career development, performance management and recognition.
- Partners with Human Resources and the Sales Manager to create and implement effective incentive compensation plans.
- Works with internal partners to ensure all risk and compliance initiatives are executed properly.
- Represent in the market in a positive manner and strive to create additional loan opportunities for the division.
- Ensures branch profitability and margin targets are attained.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Previous and successful experience with running a mortgage sales Branch including consumer direct.
- Ability and experience in setting and executing long-term strategic sales/growth plans.
- Previous experience with change management initiatives and the ability to execute accordingly.
- Understands product, pricing and mortgage compliance rules and regulations.
- Ability to coach, mentor, develop and lead a team of mortgage sales professionals.
- Advanced understanding of the mortgage file flow process.
- Formal sales management training.
- Understanding and knowledge of loan documentation and basic underwriting guidelines.
- Knowledge of mortgage lending procedures and regulations.