Elite Service Representative
Phoenix, AZ US
As one of the nation’s Top 10 subservicing providers, we are putting the “service” back into subservicing by offering the winning combination of People + Technology. Our people are dedicated professionals with industry experience, who are committed to providing superior customer service and personalized support for our clients. Our innovative technology gives you fully transparent, 100% accessible, on-demand view of your portfolio. A full-service subservicer, with a diverse portfolio and quality products and services, who is dedicated to our partners’ success. Grow happiness with us and drive your business forward.
A different kind of company doing business a different way. Because home is where the heart is, every action we take is heartfelt.
We take pride in being an innovative, autonomous, customer-service focused, and tech-oriented company. By living our Core Values of People Matter, Inspiring Leadership, Strength of Character and Rock Solid Service, we have created a culture of excellence that strives to provide the one thing that all of our customers seek: The Perfect Customer experience!
Elite Service Representative will deliver on an exceptional, second-to-none, world-class customer experience on every interaction. An ideal candidate for the Elite Service Representative role has a minimum of one year experience in mortgage servicing customer service, plus a minimum of one year experience in customer service or contact centers and must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in customer service.
- Provide world class support to our customers through friendly, caring, and informative interactions in an inbound and outbound high-volume contact center
- Assist customers with obtaining account information including, but not limited to, inquiries regarding loan payments, escrow, taxes, payoffs, and loan documents
- Take ownership over each customer interaction and see it through to full resolution and with a high level of accuracy
- Resolve customer escalations by collaborating with peers, leadership, and across departments
- Consistently demonstrate behaviors aligned with Core Values and Culture
- Meet or exceed all monthly key performance indicators (e.g., productivity, calls handled, customer surveys, etc.)
- Consistently maintain high quality customer service at all times by following all company established protocols
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Experience and Skills
- Minimum one year experience in mortgage servicing customer service required plus
Minimum one year experience in contact centers or customer service required
Demonstrates a strong ability and deep desire to resolve customer escalations to the highest level of quality possible
Kindness, compassion, patience, and - above all - care for customers in every interaction
Demonstrates a strong ability to persevere in a high-volume contact center environment
Ability to build rapport quickly to convert inquiries into proper transfers to departments/team members for resolution
Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
Ability to communicate effectively – both in written and verbal form.
Demonstrate an ardent desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Working knowledge of Windows 10 and Internet Explorer
- High School diploma required; some college preferred