Disclosure Desk Analyst | Career Growth
Pittsburgh, PA US
Top US Home Builder Mortgage company is looking to add Quality Professionals to their Team in Greater Pittsburgh (Canonsburg).
Your desire to excel is matched by a commitment to your success and you'll have the tools and industry knowledge you need. The management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. In a cyclical industry this opportunity provides job security with a company that has a long record of sustained success. A company that retains and promotes from within through a robust leadership development program with strong company tenure.
As a Disclosure Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for the review and delivery of all required loan disclosures. No prior mortgage experience necessary.
- Ensure all required loan disclosures have been completed and are being disclosed within Service Level Agreements and Regulatory Disclosure Requirements timeframes.
- Monitor individual workflow pipeline queues to ensure that the daily workflow requirements are being met.
- Maintain full knowledge of loan products and guidelines as well as possess current working knowledge of all relevant regulatory changes that affect loan disclosures.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all branch team members as well as corporate department team members.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional administrative experience
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and requirements
If you are career minded and looking to join a growing organization with an opportunity to grow your career, apply today.
Benefits are among the best in the industry reflecting a strong commitment to all employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays