Disclosure Desk Analyst | Career Growth
Pittsburgh, PA US
Top US Home Builder Mortgage company is looking to add Quality Professionals to their Team in Greater Pittsburgh.
Your desire to excel is matched by a commitment to your success and you'll have the tools and industry knowledge you need. The management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. In a cyclical industry this opportunity provides job security with a company that has a long record of sustained success. A company that retains and promotes from within through a robust leadership development program with strong company tenure.
As a Disclosure Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for the review and delivery of all required loan disclosures. No prior mortgage experience necessary.
- Ensure all required loan disclosures have been completed and are being disclosed within Service Level Agreements and Regulatory Disclosure Requirements timeframes.
- Monitor individual workflow pipeline queues to ensure that the daily workflow requirements are being met.
- Maintain full knowledge of loan products and guidelines as well as possess current working knowledge of all relevant regulatory changes that affect loan disclosures.
- Maintain strong working relationships with all branch team members as well as corporate department team members.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional administrative experience
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and requirements
If you are career minded and looking to join a growing organization with an opportunity to grow your career, apply today.
Benefits are among the best in the industry reflecting a strong commitment to all employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays