Corporate Office Associate
Reston, VA US
As a Corporate Office Associate your attention to detail, drive and initiative, and demonstrated customer service experience will help you successfully provide support to employees, customers and business partners.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls as courteously, quickly and efficiently as possible
- Greet, announce and direct visitors; identify and analyze customer needs, answer questions as appropriate and direct customers to the correct party
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management, and customer service support to customers and field office employees in a timely and professional manner.
- Write and type various correspondence for the CEO and other Senior management as needed
- Perform general administrative functions such as meeting coordination, arranging catering for meetings, providing phone coverage, filing, opening and sorting mail, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Keep reception area organized and presentable at all times
- Minimum of 2 years of professional administration experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in typing and Microsoft Office suite
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and requirements
- Must be able to work in the Corporate office Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm