Condo Analyst | Homebuilder | Mortgage | Career Growth
Pittsburgh, PA US
Top US Home Builder Mortgage company is looking to add Quality Professionals to their Team in Greater Pittsburgh.
Your desire to excel is matched by a commitment to your success and you'll have the tools and industry knowledge you need. The management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. In a cyclical industry this opportunity provides job security with a company that has a long record of sustained success. A company that retains and promotes from within through a robust leadership development program with strong company tenure.
As a Condo Analyst, you will work with the Condo Specialist to become proficient in performing functions necessary to ensure Condo/PUD Project warranty and approval as required by Agencies. Prior mortgage experience is necessary.
- Obtain Condo approval through FHA/VA/FNMA CPM
- Act as liaison between FHA/VA/FNMA/Homebuilder on day to day business matters that affect condo project approvals.
- Act as liaison with developers, management companies, or Homebuilder designee to facilitate the approval process.
- Work closely with and establish procedures for Branch and Operations Managers and with the Homebuilder’s Division and Administrative Managers on new programs, procedures and problems involving Condo processes.
- Assist and train new Homebuilder Administrative Managers and Division Managers on the Condo Approval Process.
- Maintain all appropriate government contacts within area of responsibility, in order to be in the best possible position to offer appropriate and expeditious service to Homebuilder.
- Consult with Homebuilder to solve issues to facilitate loan closings.
- Prepare, analyze, monitor and maintain condo closing reports to ensure that the appropriate condo approvals are in place for scheduled closings (via Encompass and Excel).
- Analyze builder supplied documentation, then either issue in-house delegated approval, or, prepare submission packages to the agencies to request their approval for condominium financing.
- Process branch requests for PUD approval to facilitate loan closings and assist in maintenance of related PUD Homeownership control database in coordination with the Homebuilder.
- Support Product Development through performance of administrative functions including maintaining matrices, product outlines, and miscellaneous Product worksheets, completion of Investor/Housing new applications and recertification questionnaires, creation of new user credentials, escrow waiver approval, and any other function deemed essential.
- 1-2 years of mortgage industry experience (Mortgage Company/Division, Title/Settlement Services, Appraisal Management, etc.)
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and requirements
If you are career minded and looking to join a growing organization with an opportunity to grow your career, apply today.
Benefits are among the best in the industry reflecting a strong commitment to all employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays