Associate Territory Manager | Medical Device Sales
Miami, FL US
The Associate Territory Manager will partner with a Territory Manager to promote orthopedic products and services to achieve sales results at or above established quotas for total and individual product segments. Join a global team of dedicated medical device sales professionals who through their extraordinary efforts demonstrate every day their commitment to the mission of improving the lives of patients. Become an integral part of the company culture by continually demonstrating the highest level of integrity and delivering exceptional value to patients, customers, team members, partners and shareholders.
- Assist Territory Managers in achieving sales results at or above established quotas for total and individual product segments.
- Provide direct, personal and timely service, via a consultative approach, to physicians, podiatrists, patients, managed care or other payors.
- Additional responsibilities will include managing, directing, and assisting any authorized distributors. Some shift in emphasis from calling on doctors to calling on payors is dictated by changes in the health care environment.
- Supporting Territory Managers, accounts and patients within your geography.
- Assist with patient fittings including the following activities:
- Conduct educational meetings with patients and office staff regarding the benefits of the your products.
- Discuss explanation of benefits and patient responsibilities.
- Facilitate paperwork collections for order submissions.
- Field patient phone calls.
- Collect and submit HIPPA covered information related to orders.
- Regular attendance required.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years sales experience (business to business) with documented success.
- An above average level of intelligence with a preferred, an ability to articulate effectively showing poise, depth of thought and good judgment and decision making.
- An ability to present to individuals or larger groups.
- An exceptional level of technical competence with regard to product knowledge and surgical procedures.
- An ability to effectively manage activities and development of a Sales Representative
In addition to the comprehensive and competitive health plans offered, employees enjoy the following benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company-Provided Basic Life Insurance and Disability Benefits Corporate Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending (FSA) & Health Savings Accounts (HSA) Local Employee Discounts
- Virtual Physician Consults Employee Health Advocate
- Paid Parental Leave